Are you facing a problem like How to fix the problem the message not send service not activated on the network? then don’t take tension The solution to your difficulty will be found in this manner. Please read the blog thoroughly if you want to find the answers.
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- After that, turn on aeroplane mode on your phone and then turn it off after a minute.
- Afterwards, open the Play Store app.
- Look for the Messages App.
- First, if there is a new version, update it.
- If your issue has not been resolved, proceed to the next step.
- Take a look at your phone’s menu.
- app manager of choice
- Then, locate the Messages Application and begin using it.
Then select Force Stop from the drop-down menu.
Next, choose to clear cache and data.
Then navigate to the Storage area.Then select Permissions from the drop-down menu.
And make sure that all of your permissions are enabled. Please leave a comment if your issue has not been resolved.